Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

9 Reasons Why You Should Try Pilates

Pilates is such a workout that can be done by people of all levels of fitness and coordination. I discovered my day of love and passion for Pilates while doing my Post-graduation in Australia. I learnt and got certified as Mat and Reformer Pilates Instructor. Since then I made Pilates as foundation for all of my workouts I do or teach. Pilates has meant to me so much in and outside my profession. So here I take the opportunity to let you know why you should be trying Pilates. I found this super concise Infographic on benefits of Pilates.




Hope this helps. And if you haven’t tried it yet then give it a try. Trust me it actually offers something for everyone.


If you have any questions please feel to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment